Triple Threat Seminar with Joe DeFranco, Matt Wenning, and Zach Even-esh
· The 3 methods of strength training (Max Effort, Dynamic Effort, Repetition Method
· Hands on Training for experience with the Conjugate Method
· Matt, Zach & Joe will coach you through exercises to experience these training methods. We will work around your injuries and apply specificity to your goals & needs.
· Strength & Power Training for General Population
· Lowest-Risk / Highest-Reward sprint, jump & med ball throw variations
· How to incorporate speed / power training into your current program
· Hands on training with Joe to experience how to adjust exercises / training methods for general population
Zach Even - Esh:
· Application of GPP (General Physical Preparation) / Conditioning as You "Get Older"
· Training Around & Addressing Injuries for Athletes & General Population
· Advanced Bodybuilding / Intensity Techniques for Hypertrophy with application for Adults & Athletes
· Hands on training with Zach using specialized training methods & exercises to adjust for different ages, injury history & experience levels
Q&A will be done at the end with all Coaches.
Please Note:There are NO refunds for No Shows,so if you are signing up, please clear your calendar and organize your travels immediately to ensure you are fully organized for this seminar.